Olay Body Ultra Moisture Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Olay Body Ultra Moisture Bath Bar, Vanilla Indulgence, 6 Count, 4.25 OunceI am a satisfied user of the Oil of Olay bar soap of many years, and I am very happy to have found the vanilla scented bar. I love it.

excellent moisturizing soap. big box stores + supermarkets now only have the liquid soap version. unfortunately, olay has discontinued this item. very excited to find remaining inventory @ amazon.com (db)

Buy Olay Body Ultra Moisture Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

This is the number one Oil of Olay soap. It is a rich moisturizer with a wonderful, gentle, scent of vanilla. Not understanding why this soap was discontinued.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Body Ultra Moisture Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

I've been using Oil of Olay soap for a couple of years and find that it is very moisturizing and has a pleasant scent. Recommend.

Want Olay Body Ultra Moisture Bath Bar, 6 Count, 4.25 Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?

I love this soap. It makes me sad they stopped making it. I hope they bring it back next winter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment