Hand Soap (Hand Shaped Soap)

Hand SoapOur family loves practical jokes, and this fit the bill. Both of our children received this soap for Christmas. They are still using it in their bathrooms. It lasts a long time and retains the color and shape. Even if you only bought it for the fun, it's still worth it. :)

I gave this as a gift to my niece. She loved it and enjoys having it in her guest bathroom.

Buy Hand Soap (Hand Shaped Soap) Now

Our family plays a game on Xmas Eve and some prizes are quite nice while others are gag gifts. This made for a very inexpensive gag gift and was nicely packaged and very cute. Perfect for what I needed it for!

Read Best Reviews of Hand Soap (Hand Shaped Soap) Here

it looks just like a hand. I got it as a Christmas gift and I think it's gonna be a big hit. definitely recommended and it was shipped fast :)

Want Hand Soap (Hand Shaped Soap) Discount?

Given as a gag gift, this is the most awesome most awkward gift to give.

Only thing is, it is smaller than I expected. I thought it would be the size of a hand, but it is much smaller. More similar to the size of a bar of soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment