Bar Soap, Goats Milk& Chai, 5 oz ( Five Pack)

Bar Soap, Goats Milk& Chai, 5 ozI purchased from this company for the first time and I was impressed. I received my order only a few days after ordering with standard shipping! I have seen this same soap elsewhere for almost twice the price. I love Nubian soaps and would recommend them to anyone. I dont use deodorant soaps at all anymore since finding these. This seller is excellent and the product is absolutely great!

I've used a variety of Nubian soaps but the Goat's Milk & Chai Soap has worked extremely well for my family. My son has eczema and this soap has worked extremely well with his skin. No evidence of eczema..at all!!!!!! If he doesn't lotion from time to time, there is no evidence. I use raw shea butterBar Soap Raw Shea Butter 5 Oz By Nubian Heritage, coconut & papaya Bar Soap Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 oz By Nubian Heritageand lemongrass Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) ( Multi-Pack)in rotation for my self. My skin remains smooth, toned and soft. I have a constant glow! The labels are true as to your skin needs. I haven't purchased any other soaps since 1998. The Honey & Black Seed body washNubian Heritage Body Wash Honey and Black Seed 13 oz and LotionNubian Heritage Lotion Honey and Black Seed 8 oz in the summer will assist with a beautiful glow!!!!

Buy Bar Soap, Goats Milk& Chai, 5 oz ( Five Pack) Now

I think it smells great. The soap glides on

smoothly. Leaves my skin soft. No residue,

No skin reactions. It will be my soap of choice.

I will keep stock on it. Shipping was fast.

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap, Goats Milk& Chai, 5 oz ( Five Pack) Here

Love this soap! Gives you a clean feeling and has a refreshingly floral fragrance. Will definitely purchase again from this buyer.

Want Bar Soap, Goats Milk& Chai, 5 oz ( Five Pack) Discount?

This is different in that there are actual pieces from the flower in the soap that can be seen floating in the water. The smell is very gentle and I feel clean when I use this soap. I find this is a good bargain for the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment