Soap Rocks - 6 oz.

White Opal Soap RockA girlfriend gave me one of these as a Christmas present. It's great so pretty you don't even want to use it. But I did and it lasts forever. I also think guys would like this soap substantial and really looks like rock or sculpture. Smells great too!

I bought these from a flower shop about 5 years ago. Since then the shop closed but then I found them online. They make great stocking stuffers, Thank You or housewarming gifts. My guests love them and always ask how to buy them. They last a long time and are worth the price.

Buy Soap Rocks - 6 oz. Now

I ran across these in an airport gift shop in Phoenix, AZ and thought they were so cool and different. I got a couple and must say that every time we have company they compliment the soap rocks. I've also given these as presents to several people. They are great!

Read Best Reviews of Soap Rocks - 6 oz. Here

Great product, love the various scents. And an ingenius idea! In addition to being marketed to gift shops, etc., what about having a display of them for sale @ geological and museum gift shops? And jewelry stores! I buy Soap Rock for birthday gifts in the approriate birthstone. Love, love, love them!

Want Soap Rocks - 6 oz. Discount?

I LOVE these soap rocks! They are so beautiful. Their shape keeps looking like a rock even after several uses. This is a great gift for anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment