Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Honey Bee, 6.8-Ounce Cellophane (Pack of 2)

Primal Elements  Wrapped Bar Soap, Honey Bee, 6.8-Ounce CellophaneI usually shop this item in NYC, and am usually able to get it without any problem. However, last time when I ran out of this particular honey glycerin soap (Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Honey Bee), I covered every possible site in NYC in addition to other available site on the web. Finally, out of desperation and as my last resort, I logged on to amazon.com, per my husband's suggestion. Voila! There, not only I found my precious item, but to my surprise, at a much lower price. Naturally, I doubled up on my purchase amount.

Thank you amazon.com for making my life so much easier, and making a convert out me for checking your site first before purchasing any items from now on.

8/29/11

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment