Mistral Soap, Lilac of May, 200 Grams

Mistral Soap, Lilac of May, 200 GramsThis soap is creamy and smells exactly like fresh lilacs. My husband surprised me with it and I am so glad he did. Worth every cent.

I love Mistral soap and Lilac, so this combination is wonderful. It actually makes the whole bathroom smell good. You don't even need air freshner in the bathroom with these.

Buy Mistral Soap, Lilac of May, 200 Grams Now

Always looking for that better soap. This one is very good and long lasting. Skin is not dried out once off skin.

Read Best Reviews of Mistral Soap, Lilac of May, 200 Grams Here

I love this lilac bar of soap, as it smells just like lilac from growing wild. Its sudsy also and does leave my skin moist & silky. Only one bad thing when its laid in the soap dish, it really sticks down hard to the dish, it pulls up hard, or did for me at least, as after showering i laid in in the soap holder build into the shower tub wall. And it is expensive, but if you are a lilac fragrance lover as I am I dont mind a few dollars more. But if it was cheaper I would buy more, but I use this bar sparingly.

Want Mistral Soap, Lilac of May, 200 Grams Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment