PURE FIJI Spa Soap - Coconut Infusion 3.5oz

PURE FIJI Spa Soap - Coconut Infusion 3.5ozThis soap is awesome. What I like about it is that it doesn't have a sweet scent to it. In fact, you really have to sniff it to smell it. It leaves your hands feeling super clean and hydrated, as if you just put on a light lotion (but without the feeling of having something "on" your hands). What I do not like about this soap is that it leaves a reddish-brown film after you use it. I had to buy a special soap holder (one that has little "pillars" to hold the soap up so that it doesn't touch the surface) so it wouldn't make a mess. I really like this soap, though. It's winter, and I like anything that will keep my hands smooth and soft without having to use lotion!

This coconut soap bar is excellent quality. As it is pure coconut, there are no harsh additives. My skin doesn't feel dry afterward as with regular soap bars. If you are allergic to artificial fragrance, this all-natural soap has nothing added. My skin is sensitive and this soap is very mild on my skin. I will be reordering more in the future!

Buy PURE FIJI Spa Soap - Coconut Infusion 3.5oz Now

I love everything Pure Fiji makes and this soap is no exception. While it melts fairly quickly in my bath water, it smooths and softens very noticably. It has a very faint coconut scent. I was extremely impressed the first time I used it with how much it softened my skin and silkened it on contact. When this soap is wet it feels soft on the surface. I am willing to pay a premium to use this exquisite soap from Fiji. The nut oils from the south Pacific are the best thing I've ever used on my skin. This is the only soap I want to use. I think it replenishes the essential fatty acids of the skin with it's nut oils and coconut oil. Simply the best there is, and I am a fancy soap fanatic.

Read Best Reviews of PURE FIJI Spa Soap - Coconut Infusion 3.5oz Here

I'm a feen when it comes to good soap and so it my mom. I baught this for her for her B-day becuase I love it so much. The thing is we don't like the same smells. However this is one this we agree on. This is some good stuff. very happy with this soap.

Want PURE FIJI Spa Soap - Coconut Infusion 3.5oz Discount?

I like the Pure Fiji Coconut spa line. All of the Pure Fiji Spa products are great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment