Yardley of London, Moisturizing Soap Almond-3+1 F

Yardley of London, Moisturizing Soap Almond-3+1 FI like this soap. I can't stand soaps that have an overpowering fragrance. I also don't like soaps that have moisturizers in them because they fell like you're taking a shower with lotion and they don't rise off properly. On the flip side, I also don't like soaps like Coast and Ivory because they dry your skin out.

This oatmeal soap by Yardley's is perfect as it addresses all the above issues. It smells great, it doesn't make you feel greasy and it doesn't dry your skin out. The oatmeal exfoliates your skin and it feels great. When I use this soap, I really feel clean.

I wish they would sell this in bulk!

This soap is awesome! Especially good for people with sensitive skin, it is mild and soothing! Only bad thing is that a bar seems to go fast . .and that it is terribly hard to find in stores!!

Buy Yardley of London, Moisturizing Soap Almond-3+1 F Now

Very nice product. The oatmeal is a gentle exfoliater, not a harsh on your skin. The almond is a sweet smelling, almost candy like scent. More feminine than masculine, however since the scent is not overpowering it can be used by all.

Read Best Reviews of Yardley of London, Moisturizing Soap Almond-3+1 F Here

The soap arrived in record time and was exactly what I had ordered but later on I was shoping at a dollar store and found the same item for much less. Sometimes it pays to shop around.

Want Yardley of London, Moisturizing Soap Almond-3+1 F Discount?

Thanks! As always shipped quickly. I am so glad to be able to get the oatmeal bar from y'all as it is no longer available in any of the stores that used to carry it. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment