Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Lavender, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Lavender, 5-Ounce BoxesThis soap does not dry your skin but is wonderfully gentle and moisturizing. Even in dry, northeast winters it keeps "the itch" at bay. In the summer i need no additional moisturizer. it lasts well too and has none of the excess chemicals of many other soaps. i originally received it as a gift and now buy it for myself and as a gift for others.

Gave to one of my clients so he would pay me, worked great his wife loved the soap and I am guessing they had some great sex in the shower because I got my check right away.

Buy Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Lavender, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Now

I saw this at my local Marshall's and decided to buy it because it's a natural soap. I used it during my shower and decided that since it's a natural product that I would wash my face with it as well. About 1hr. later my chin started itching like crazy. When I looked in the mirror I noticed that my entire chin (front and sides) had broken out in tiny red bumps with white puss tips. The next day my whole forehead and sides of face broke out as well. It's been 3 weeks and am still waiting for all the breakouts to clear up. I threw the soap away after that 1st use. Maybe it was contaminated or my face was allergic. The rest of my body did not break out however. Oh, and I have pretty good skin. Acne is not a problem for me. I am not acne prone. The reaction I had to the soap was unusual for my skin.

Read Best Reviews of Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Lavender, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment