Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8)

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce BarsI have been using Kiss My Face olive oil soap for years, and I won't let any other soap touch my face! I found it when I was searching for a soap that wouldn't make my skin itch all over after a shower. I can tell you that after years and years, my sensitive skin has never once itched after I used KMF!

The soap is mild, with a neutral scent, which is a big plus. It cleans great, but doesn't leave my skin dried out. The 8 ounce bars are a bit large, but worth the wait until they shrink down to a size that's easier for us smaller-hands people.

I have been using this soap for over a year to avoid the headaches and irritations caused by the chemicals, perfumes and/or botanicals added to almost every other commercial soap on the market.

The 8 oz bar is almost too large to hold so I developed a solution that results in four 2-ounce bars that are easy to use. Warm each bar carefully in a microwave or oven on very low heat until it is just warm to the touch. Test the microwave in 10 second increments mine takes less than 60 seconds. Stand the warm bar on its edge on a cutting board and then using a sturdy knife such as one you would use to cut vegetables slice the bar in half across the middle. Then (still on edge) slice each half into another half long-ways (be sure to make the cut along the longest dimension or you will end up with "logs"). You will end up with four nicely shaped 2 ounce bars.

I find that a soap dish that allows the water to drain away and the bar to dry between uses will help keep the bar from getting too soft.

Buy Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8) Now

I started using olive oil soaps from Greece a few years ago. Immediately I discovered that my acne breakouts on my back, chest and arms that I had all my life finally disappeared. This was true for three different brands I had used. One being Papoutsanis and I don't remember the names of the other brands. That's why I use olive oil soaps.

I ran out of my supply of Papoutsanis soaps a few months ago and all I could find locally is the Kiss My Face brand. My acne immediately returned with a vengeance with this soap and has remained through about 3 bars.

I do like the smell very much however.

Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8) Here

I usually make my own soap from scratch, but it takes a month to cure and I was out. I bought this thinking it would be a good replacement as it uses the same simple ingredients that I would use.

It makes me itch like crazy! My soap never makes me itch. The only thing that I can think of is that they must use a very poor grade of olive oil which has been extracted with the help of chemical solvents (common practice) instead of the food grade olive oil that I would use.

I would never buy it again.

Want Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, 8-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8) Discount?

Products with fragrances are a threat to my allergies. So, I've searched the web for bath soaps that are fragrance-free. Kiss My Face Olive Oil bar soap is economical, doesn't have harsh ingredients, and there is a lot of soap in each bar. The soap is easy on my skin and hasn't caused one sneeze or headache.

But, fragrance-free doesn't mean there is a lot to be said for the natural olive oil smell. It's kind of a heavy smell that you wouldn't naturally associate with shower-fresh. On the other hand, it doesn't seem to leave a lingering odor so that other people would start thinking of lettuce, tomatoes and croutons when you walked by them.

With the scent in mind, I was surprised that it had such a romantic name. Plus, as a softer soap, I discovered it leaves a green goo in my soap dish that isn't romantic or attractive, either.

However, the bottom line is if you truly need a soap that doesn't bother your allergies, this one is a good choice. And, by buying several bars at one time, it's an affordable one.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment