Palmolive Family Bath Bar, Classic Scent, 4 oz - 3 ea

Palmolive Family Bath Bar, Classic Scent, 4 oz - 3 eaPalmolive bath soap is the only major brand to which I do not have an allergic reaction. It is not oily or over-perfumed. I regret that retailers in my market no longer carry it. I will continue to purchase it from Amazon.com so long as it remains available. If it is ever discontinued by Colgate-Palmolive, I guess I;ll just have to stop bathing.

I was hoarding a stash of Palmolive and looking to renew it and found 30 bars of the good old fashioned GREEN PALMOLIVE BAR SOAP (not the "naturals")at drugstore.com. Too bad they don't bring it back, it IS the best, AND SMELLS WONDERFUL, but it just did not get enough advertisement.

Buy Palmolive Family Bath Bar, Classic Scent, 4 oz - 3 ea Now

I have searched everywhere,,and was on my last bar! I second all that arnold stated in his review...

Read Best Reviews of Palmolive Family Bath Bar, Classic Scent, 4 oz - 3 ea Here

This soap will take you back to the Forties or even the Thirties. Classic packaging and the nice old-fashioned scent you may remember.

Want Palmolive Family Bath Bar, Classic Scent, 4 oz - 3 ea Discount?

My mother loves the way the soap smell and cleans.

The store she shops at stoped handling this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment