TEA TREE SOAP,VEGETABLE pack of 9

TEA TREE SOAP,VEGETABLE pack of 9I LOVE THIS SOAP!!! This soap is a staple in my house. I believe the best way to prevent pressure sores from happening to someone like my son who has MS is to keep them as clean as possible but have to use a good soap, one that keep bacteria in check and does not dry out the skin. That's what the tea tree soap does. It also is excellent for washing your face after shaving and is great for keeping the face free of bacteria thereby keeping pimples out of sight and out of mind. OH, and this soap smells wonderful AND it's very creamy. You have to take care of this soap to. Don't put it in a dish and let water collect in the dish too or else you will have a melted mess. If you don't use if for a few days it will look like it's about to split apart, but it's fine and still feasible! I have 12 bars on hand right now...just in case 2012 comes late we'll still have pimple free faces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment