Chandrika Bath Soap Ayurvedic - 75 Grams, 10 Pack

Chandrika Bath Soap Ayurvedic - 75 Grams, 10 PackMy family loves this soap. My husband turned me on to it about 10 years ago when we were dating and now it's the only soap my (adult) son uses, he's got a mild to medium case of eczema and this is the only soap that doesn't irritate his skin. Of course, I like it as a facial soap too. I buy them 20 or so at a time!

This soap is not the same as the one I've purchased in the past at stores. It doesn't have them same smell. Well, at least not unless you put it right under your nose. Also, the packaging was crushed on half the boxes, and the date of manufacture on them was 2010. I don't know if that's why the smell was gone or what. The soap, just as a soap, without wanting a scent, is fine. But just not what I was expecting.

Buy Chandrika Bath Soap Ayurvedic - 75 Grams, 10 Pack Now

I love this stuff and have been using it for years. Its nice to find it at such an affordable price. I live in such a small conservative town which makes it very hard to find.

Read Best Reviews of Chandrika Bath Soap Ayurvedic - 75 Grams, 10 Pack Here

I spent a year of college in India and used Chandrika soap while I lived there. With poor water pressure there (and most of the time, bucket baths), Chandrika was wonderful because it rinsed off so easily. It has a great scent and leaves me feeling cleaner than any other soap I have used. I especially love to have it now when I travel to areas with hard water because its great lather is not affected like other soaps.

Try this soap! The only drawback I have found is that even though my skin is slightly on the oily side of the scale, long term use can dry my skin out in some settings. If the ingredients are not translated in English, you might not notice that along with a lot of wonderful essential oils, the major ingredient is caustic soda (lye). I make a point to rinse it off my face very quickly to limit the drying there. On the positive side, lye is a strong base and can help balance the pH of skin. I am prone to athlete's foot (and other nasty fungal infestations) and I have found that they are easier to control and treat when I am using Chandrika regularly.

This soap smells great and leaves me feeling clean. Because of the associations I have with a wonderful time in my life, it takes me to my happy place when I use it. I recommend it to everyone. Even if you don't like it in your shower, you can leave it unwrapped in a dish and take advantage of its great scent in place of incense.

Want Chandrika Bath Soap Ayurvedic - 75 Grams, 10 Pack Discount?

I used to use Chandrika a lot but then I ordered some (a different item, not this one) and it was a completely different soap than I had always gotten. I figured they changed the recipe (for the worse) and I gave up on the product. I guess I could have investigated a little but , hey, its just soap... Then not too long ago I decided to see if I could possibly find the old soap that I liked and it was still around and apparently had been all along. I ordered this and it was indeed the soap that I am used to and have been using for 15 years. I like the smell though it is definitely not for everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment