Nature's Plus - Oatmeal Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz boxes

Nature's Plus - Oatmeal Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz boxesNature's Plus Oatmeal Cleansing Bar has so many essential oils in it that it has the most wonderful fragrance. If I could buy a perfume that smells like this soap, I would. It serves an almost aromatherapy function for me, too. When I wash with it, the smell is so nice I just relax, and it helps keep my face clear of blemishes. It's funny that I ordered Mill Creek Wild Oats

Scrub and received these soaps by mistake originally. The vendor told me to just keep the soap, so I tried it and now it's a must have for me.

I have super oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and I needed something to exfoliate my skin because of all the oil and dirt build-up during the day and this soap really got that job done. It was soft and gentle and did not irritate my skin. I felt clean afterwards and was ready for the next cleansing process. This soap also lasts a very very long time even with continuous use twice a day.

Buy Nature's Plus - Oatmeal Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz boxes Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment