Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 oz - Pack of 2

Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 oz - Pack of 2I have been using this soap for quite some time. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh. The Patchouli scent is just right. I, mistakenly, tried another brand of Patchouli soap and was very disappointed. I recommend this product very highly. Another cool thing is that they send you a free sample of another product with every order.

I love this soap. I felt clean but not dry or itchy. It came in a set of two. I shared one with my daughter. The aroma is a bit strong but settles after awhile. Patchouli is calming for me and I've been a patchouli girl since I was 10 yrs old. I will be reordering again. Thankyou. Would you recommend one of your patchouli products that isn't as strong.

Buy Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 oz - Pack of 2 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment