Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Lavender Blossom, 1 bar (200 g), 7 oz., (Pack of 3)

Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Lavender Blossom, 1 bar, 7 oz.,I have bought this before and hope it will always be available. Amazon service is dependable and this product is one of the most pleasant things I buy here.

This soap is always in our house. One bar lasts a long time even with 2 daily showers. It smells wonderful especially before bedtime and leaves your skin soft and smooth even in the winter (New England).

Buy Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Lavender Blossom, 1 bar (200 g), 7 oz., (Pack of 3) Now

This is a Lavender soap I've used with enjoyment for years. I often buy special soap as a calorie-free treat to scent drawers with fragrance until I enjoy them in hand. I also gift them as shared favorites to female family members or my very best girlfriends. This scrumptiously fragrant Lavender bar (as wonderful as any I've tried like it) suds up nicely and lasts a goodly length of time. The Lavender buds of this `Lavender Blossom' soap offer gentle exfoliation. This Lavender soap has become a top favorite of mine (amongst many natural soaps like it, particularly the French-milled). For a gift to yourself, try this near-confection perfection from France. It's wonderfully good `til the last little piece!

Read Best Reviews of Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Lavender Blossom, 1 bar (200 g), 7 oz., (Pack of 3) Here

EXCELLENT Soap great fragrance leaves you feeling fresh actually makes you feel pampered just a wonderful bath soap First bought item in Santa Barbara Calif. was hard to find again until Amazon the price was a great bargain for 3.

Want Savon et Cie Bath Soap, Lavender Blossom, 1 bar (200 g), 7 oz., (Pack of 3) Discount?

I returned this product immediately. The scent of lavender was barely distinguishable, while the clingy floral scent was cloying and unpleasant. I can't even imagine having this scent surround me in the shower--it was bad enough simply to touch to the soap. Return shipping was on me, btw, which means I'll never buy another scented product at Amazon. I know the difference between "oops, this scent isn't for me" and "oops, this scent isn't even lavender."

0 comments:

Post a Comment