Margo Neem Soap,90g (3.15 oz)

Margo Neem Soap,90gBy the the best soap ever. Completely clears any pimples that you may have an it's not drying. I purchase this over and over again

This brand is over 60 years old, a favorite soap in India because of its medicinal qualities. The neem smelling lather is rich and cleansing. Neem tends to keep insects away, so in India, animals, mostly cows, are given a bath with this soap, too! It is a great cleanser and somewhat effective insect repellent.

Buy Margo Neem Soap,90g (3.15 oz) Now

I walk my dog in the woods every day and there are mosquitoes. I find when I use this soap it tends to keep the mosquitos away, much more so than if I shower with regular soap.

I also will additionally use a little Neem oil spray if mosquitos are more prevalent.

It's very nice soap, the only problem I have is the rest of the family likes the soap too!

Read Best Reviews of Margo Neem Soap,90g (3.15 oz) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment