Scented Rose Soaps (set of 12) - Ivory

Scented Rose Soaps - IvoryThese are so delicate that it's hard to believe they're actaully soap. Not too delicate that they're falling apart though. Beautful, soft scent. Not too overpowering. Makes a wonderful addition to a gift.

These are wonderful. I just used them. I have a standard tub and i just peeled the petals and dropped them in the running water. It was great! The water was so soft. The aroma could have been a bit stronger I love strong scents, but for the most part the scent was fine. I think if it were stronger (my preference) it may be too strong for someone.

I wish they were a tad bigger too. But you know, they are so nice I can't complain and will definitely purchase more in the future! thank you!!

Great product! Def a nice treat for myself or a romantic get away!!

Buy Scented Rose Soaps (set of 12) - Ivory Now

1st I normally dont post but these little soaps are great guys your lady will def love you for these perfect for v day you wont be sorry trust me

Read Best Reviews of Scented Rose Soaps (set of 12) - Ivory Here

The soaps came in perfect. They are so pretty, my husband thought they were porcelain.

Want Scented Rose Soaps (set of 12) - Ivory Discount?

I bought three colors of these soaps which were shipped from three different vendors. This one was very nice. They smell nice and hold their shape out of the box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment