2 lb Goat's Milk Soap Base (Scored Cubes)

2 lb Goat's Milk Soap BaseI Love To Use This Soap With Other Soap Bases Its So Creamy And It So Easy To Use And Its Safe To Use Everyday

This soap exceeded my expectations! Got to me quickly and was easy to use. I melted it down in the microwave and added essential oils, then poured it into a mold. My coworkers were quite happy to receive my semi-homemade soaps that were shaped like little Christmas trees. If you think making soaps would be a fun hobby, or would like to give someone a unique gift, this is a wonderful option.

Buy 2 lb Goat's Milk Soap Base (Scored Cubes) Now

I am a beginner when it comes to soap making, and this was so easy to work with! It is not super hard so its easy to cut along the score lines and break apart. I melted in the microwave, added fragrance & color and poured into molds. The final product turned out amazing! I will definitly be buying more and giving as christmas presents! My only complaint is that it dries my skin out a bit, but I will be experimenting with Vitamin E or Olive Oil to combat that.

Read Best Reviews of 2 lb Goat's Milk Soap Base (Scored Cubes) Here

I was nervous because the price was so good. It met and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone who wants goatmilk soap and has no access to fresh goats milk. I will buy again

Want 2 lb Goat's Milk Soap Base (Scored Cubes) Discount?

i am very happy with my purchase. It's nice to use a glycerine goat milk soap base. Makes a wonderful finished product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment