Dr. Woods - Castile Soap Pure Peppermint - 32 oz. ( Multi-Pack)

Dr. Woods Pure Peppermint Castile Soap, 32-OunceI've been using Dr. Woods castile for a year or more. Before that I always purchased Dr. Bronner's but the ever increasing price tag had me looking for other options. Dr. Woods is almost identical to Bronner's, just more concentrated and less costly. I do wish the plain castile came in a larger variety of scents (I miss Bronner's citrus).

I have not purchased it through Amazon as I can find it cheaper elsewhere, but the soap itself is fully five stars. I use it for washing dishes, in the shower, hand washing delicate laundry, and a number of other uses. I don't use it in the machine laundry loads as it would take far too much soap to be effective.

One thing I've found in particular with castile soaps is that sometimes (such as hand washing delicates) it is beneficial to toss in some baking soda with the soap as it gives the cleaning power more oomph with less soap.

Good stuff, try it if you are looking for a castile soap without a lot of harsh chemicals and especially if you've been a Bronner fan.

Lovely and refreshing peppermint scent. The package arrived in really good condition. All 12 bottles were full. This soap is not at all drying or harsh. Instead, it is pleasant and may be used for a variety of cleaning purposes. I gave some of the bottles away to family members. Their feedback has been quite positive. I will certainly order this product again.

Buy Dr. Woods - Castile Soap Pure Peppermint - 32 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Now

Instead of receiving twelve full bottles, I received eleven full bottles and one bottle that had only an inch or so of soap in it.

There was no leakage apparent in the box, so I'm assuming it was packed that way. Additionally, the cap on the mostly empty bottle was lifted up and was discolored. It should have been obvious to whoever packed the box that something was wrong.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Woods - Castile Soap Pure Peppermint - 32 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment