Vermont Soap Organics - Unscented Liquid Aloe Castile Soap Gallon

Vermont Soap Organics - Unscented Liquid Aloe Castile Soap GallonWe ordered this soap because my wife gets smell triggered migraines. While this soap is unscented (which must mean they did not add artificial scents to the product) it is not scentless. It still has a soapy / oatmeal smell. However, the smell is not overbearing, fades fast, and is not stuck to you all day. My wife uses this soap and it does not trigger her migraines. As soap, it works well except on very heavy grease from bikes or engines. One difference for those that have used other brands of liquid hand soap is that this Vermont Soap is less viscous (more watery), but still works well in pump dispensers.

So far I've only reviewed a few products out of many hundreds I've bought here. As I was sending a link for this soap to a friend, I saw it had only one review, and that was four stars. This is the best castille soap i've found. Highly rated for its lack of bad chemicals, yet it foams pretty well and feels good.

Buy Vermont Soap Organics - Unscented Liquid Aloe Castile Soap Gallon Now

I love this soap, I have used it for everything in my home from washing dishes to washing baby. I don't buy shampoo either I use this and mix in some glycerin. Using this soap from day one my child has never had any dry skin or rash problems. I cannot recommend these guys enough. Even Dr. Bronner has cancer causing ingredients. Look at the Skin Deep website. There is not a single bad ingredient in this soap. Well worth the price. I saw a review that said the soap is too thin. I did find that to be the case but what I did was put it in a foaming bottle and it works perfect (A trick it to water it down a bit in the foamer and save on soap).

Read Best Reviews of Vermont Soap Organics - Unscented Liquid Aloe Castile Soap Gallon Here

This soap is almost the consistency of water. So, when you try to put some in your hands in the shower, half of it spills. You end up wasting half of the product before it even gets on your body. Other than that, it seems like a decent soap. It leaves your skin feeling fresh. There is very little smell. I added one ounce of Grapefruit essential oil to it for my own customized smell. Anyway, I won't be buying it again. It's just too thin.

Want Vermont Soap Organics - Unscented Liquid Aloe Castile Soap Gallon Discount?

I've been using this soap for some times now as a hand soap. I just recently began using it for a body soap and shampoo.

I highly recommend getting a FOAMING BOTTLE. This soap works great with foaming bottles, even at 1/2 dilution!!!!

As for a body soap: I don't swim much, but after a visit to the local swimming pool, my skin would become dry and itchy from the chlorine. That stopped after I started using this soap as a body wash after a dip.

I also have psoriasis at the base of my scalp. Regular psoriasis soap with the acid bothers my wife. I started using the JustNatural Psoriasis shampoo with some result. But the combination of JustNatural Psoriasis shampoo with a post rinse of the Vermont Soap really improved my scalp condition. The psoriasis hasn't completely gone away, but it is in control and is shrinking. I'll see if it goes away after a few seasons worth of use.

My wife uses this as a body wash now and is getting good results also. She now don't have to use as much body lotion to keep her skin from drying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment