Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap Bar/3.25 oz

Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap Bar/3.25 ozI just love this product for my skin. I have tried several Alabu goats milk soaps as if you order directly with them you can try it & if you do not like it you can send it back. I have very sensitive skin, which can be dry at times & can also break out. I use this soap only on my body as I have other products for my face.

My favorites are the Rosemary & the Tea Tree & I will only use those soaps on my skin & they have a calming effect. I even travel with a bar of this soap, so that my skin does not get irritated by other commercial brands in hotels or at relatives houses.

I highly recommend giving it a try especially if you have sensitive skin like I do, you will never go back.

To make the bar of soap last longer I keep it out of the water & use a soap liner with the little spikes so that it doesn't soak in the water. I also love the spa gloves to soap up & scrub by whole body. Try it you will love it. Like I said if you go directly with the company, you can try a variety & see which ones work for you & send back the ones that you do not care for.

Save 98% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment