Shea Moisture Men's Utility Soap

Shea Moisture - Three Butters Utility Bar Soap, 5 oz bar soapI absolutely love this soap! It smells great and works wonders. You really can use it as soap, shampoo, and shaving cream!

It's only $4.99 at Target so beware of the shipping cost for this item.

this bar soap has a creamytype lather. I love how it smells, kind of sensual, earthy, vanilla with spice, yum. I'd like my boyfriend to smell like this soap but I'm the one who uses it. gentle and clears up my skin. I got it to treat my rosacea, it doesn't cure it but it calms my skin and is like aromatherapy at the same time. I found it once at target then couldn't find it for few years, thought it was discontinued. I looked everywhere. finally found it on here, ordered like half a dozen bars at once. I haven't tried to use it for shampoo or shaving my legs or anything, I stick to shampoo and shaving cream for that but supposedly it can be used for shaving beards and such for the guys. try it!

Buy Shea Moisture Men's Utility Soap Now

I love this soap, and their other products as well but like the previous reviewer stated beware of the prices on here... I also buy mine at Target for $5. Would love to find this soap in bulk!

Read Best Reviews of Shea Moisture Men's Utility Soap Here

This was a better bargain than CVS, thank you. This soap is great for those on the road travel and dont want three separate items.

Want Shea Moisture Men's Utility Soap Discount?

I know smell is relative, but I really can't emphasize how nicely this soap smells. It has a natural scent that reminds me of Bay Rum with an earthy, vanilla and spice notes. The warm inviting smell is a refreshing change from modern citrus and or musk based scents, it lingers for some time but isn't overpowering. It felt a little harsh after the first few uses, but after my skin adapted, I'm happy with the moisture level now. The lather is rich, and you can shave with the soap, but I would rather use the Proraso cream made for that task (the red/sandalwood scent matches well). I'm Caucasian with short coarse hair, and I have trouble differentiating between good and bad shampoos so I can't really attest to that usage. The price can be high here, so be sure to shop around at your local drug stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment