Bay Rum and Lime

Bay Rum and LimeThe good: feels good; smells good, is soapy, and the sand flakes actually feel good on the skin. The less good: the bar is just a little bigger than hotel bath soap; it leaves lots of scum on the soap tray and is therefore not a good value for the buck. Craft this into a real man's (or woman's) bath bar that doesn't disappear in the palm and slime the soap dish and I'd buy it again.

After taking a weekend long soap making 'boot camp' through Nova Studios in Berkely, CA, I came away with knowledge, understanding and a passion for cold processed soap. Everything about Joshua Tree soap earns high praise. My favorite soap so far is the Peppermint. I prefer essential oils to fragrance and Joshua Tree Peppermint soap uses only essential oil in this bar. The bubbles are soft and abundant, the fragrance uplifting. My order was processed expediently and arrived sooner than expected. Packaging was well thought out with little waste. (I would like to see no plastic used at all in the future.) I will continue to use Joshua Tree Soap and recommend their products to anyone wanting to use or give a high quality soap.

Buy Bay Rum and Lime Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment