Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Eucalyptus Mint

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Eucalyptus MintNot a mint fan, but this is a very pleasant and interesting scent, maybe it is the eucalyptus. Good value.

First problem was this is advertised as a "2 pack" and I only got 1. I contacted Amazon customer service and got a partial refund for it. Second issue is the packaging smelled unmistakably like marijuana to me and my wife. My wife removed the plastic wrapper and came over, said "smell this" and immediately I knew she was referring to a cannabis odor. Not that I have a problem with cannabis usage, but at least get my order right and keep the odor off my product.

The soap itself is not all that great. We have been using the foaming cleanser version of this (bought at the actual B&BW store), which is magnitudes better then this one in my opinion.

Buy Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Eucalyptus Mint Now

I love this scent, not overpowering. It is so soothing and calming along with a clean smell. I have this scent in oils, candles, soaps and gels.

Read Best Reviews of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Eucalyptus Mint Here

Just love this Soap. The smell is nice and it keeps my hand moist all day long. Would highly recommend this to friends.

Want Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Eucalyptus Mint Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment