Caswell-Massey - Domestic Bliss Liquid Soap

Caswell-Massey - Domestic Bliss Liquid SoapScrumptious...I know that's a silly word for soap. But this liquid soap does smell scrumptious! And even tho it is pricey compared to what you can buy in a drugstore, it's worth it to me. And besides that....my husband likes it, too. (Is that why they named it Domestic Bliss?) I have it on my kitchen sink in the basket with the lotion. I don't use it every time I wash my hands, but when I have been cooking a lot or cleaning, it is used thankfully. SMELLS DIVINE!!!!

This is one of my favorite products. I used to order from Casswell-Massey but they seem to have stopped making it. I hope it will be in production again soon. Appeals to men as well as women.

Buy Caswell-Massey - Domestic Bliss Liquid Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment