Olay Bath Bar-Luscious Embrace-2 ct, 4.25 oz bars

Olay Bath Bar-Luscious Embrace-2 ct, 4.25 oz barsOriginally I purchased Olay Bath Bar Luscious Embrace because I had a coupon AND more important the bar had these cool looking "massaging bumps" on it, those pretty little chips of lavender and it simply smelled great. In fact, I made it part of a gift package that I was putting together for a friend at Christmas last year, along with a bottle of hand lotion and a super soft pair of fuzzy socks. So it's official, I consider Olay Luscious Embrace a cozy MUST HAVE right up there with big fluffy slippers and eating frozen yogurt in front of the fire (place) while in your pajamas..., it's that wonderful ! The reason I didn't give Olay Luscious Embrace a full five stars is because the bar melts away pretty quickly (it's that creamy) and it's very difficult to find these days.

I love the soap, but was a bit costly. I thought I was getting a pack that incldued 4 count. I also, didn't like how the soap was shipped!

Buy Olay Bath Bar-Luscious Embrace-2 ct, 4.25 oz bars Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment