Magno By La Toja Soap 4.4 Oz./125gr

Magno By La Toja Soap 4.4 Oz./125grSimply one of the very best soaps you will ever use. A unique, classy scent. A long lasting soap that you will never want to do without. Pure elegance.

I was born in Spain and since I was a child, the only soap we used at home was Magno soap. This a soft, non abrasive, smooth as silk soap. It does not do miracles like glowing skin, or making you younger, or looking like a princess. However, it leaves a clean, smooth, good-smelling sensation all over you and your skin does not dry or feel puckered. This is a good, very good, soap, somewhat expensive, but worth it.

Buy Magno By La Toja Soap 4.4 Oz./125gr Now

I have loved this soap since I was first introduced to it in Europe some 40 years ago. It lathers very well and maintains it's great aroma. I love this soap!

Read Best Reviews of Magno By La Toja Soap 4.4 Oz./125gr Here

well, I don't love it, but a friend of mine from Cuba loves it...so, I've given it a rating of which I am sure he would approve. (I personally think the Magno Soap smells like a wet dog...sorry, nothing personal to any dogs which might read this.)

Want Magno By La Toja Soap 4.4 Oz./125gr Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment