Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - Pack of 3 Blocks x 1 Lb Each

Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - Pack of 3 Blocks x 1 Lb EachOne of the best soaps I've ever used!! It is fantastic.

I ordered 3 lb, 3-1lb package. At first glace, one of the soaps appeared to be significantly smaller than the rest, so I had my friend weigh them each since she had a postage stamp machine at her office. All came back to be more than 1 lb, which was a great news to begin with.

When I started using the soap, I thought it was a bit harsher than I read in the reviews, because all the reviews said that the soap was mild enough for baby skin. Then I ran into a youtube video that one girl added some shea butter to the soap.

Since my shea butter order didn't arrive at that time, I rebatched the black soap with milk, coffee, olive oil and some aroma massage oil. The result was heavenly!! Anyone who tried the black soap would notice that the soap is raw, completely unscented, so it had strong, sharp scent. If a whiff of coffee and aroma scent was not an improvement enough, the added olive oil and jojoba oil in the massage oil transformed the soap extremely mild yet strongly effective cleansing soap.

I've used it a bit over a week, and my skin improvement was astonishing. Since August, I started to develop some redish rashes on my face, which forced me to use foundation to cover it up. I tried Oil of Olay facial cleanser for sensitive skin with no effect and the rash was becoming worse. Since I started using the rebatched black soap, my skin has clear glowing quality. The skin tone improved, the rash was gone, and the skin appears to be almost transparent. Also, I think the caffeine in the coffee helped erasing my wrinkles a little bit.

I still use a skin toner and facial cream after washing my face with the black soap; however, I can tell the difference when I put them on. The skin feels smooth and silky soft.

For those who have really sensitive skins, I would recommend them to buy the black soap with shea butter. My shea butter has arrived and I'm going to rabatch the rest of 2 lb soap with it. I'm so excited about it!

The soap it God sent.

The first time I used it I could feel the difference... THE VERY FIRST TIME.

My skin felt clean and smooth, but kind of dry.

The first couple of times I used it, it was very drying.

But now, two weeks later, its not so drying.

After you use the soap, just make sure to lotion with good lotion (pure or organic because store bought lotions are FULL of chemicals).

I ordered some Jojoba Oil (Pure and Organic) and it moturizes my skin perfectly.

I use the Black Soap and Jojoba Oil (Pure) together, great combination.!

Well worth the price because black soap last sooooooooo very long.

Check youtube.com for video reviews.

Buy Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - Pack of 3 Blocks x 1 Lb Each Now

This soap is a whisper of `one of God's little secrets.' Maybe because all my life I've been told anything BLACK is no GOOD, I made it a point to be open minded when trying this product. Having had severe, at time, skin(facial) problems. My BUSH-Doctor recommended it over, and over again. IT didn't look so hot.....Old programming kickin-in...It was BLACK.... They LIED.... IT is BLACK and IT is AWSOME!!! It leaves your skin breathable without that filmy or slippery finish. Your skin feels cleansed. It doesn't dry your skin out like detergent based soaps. It leaves your hair Fan-freekin-tastic...natural hair...healthy, moist, conditioned and CLEAN... I can't get enough. I `luguriate,' according to Wendy Williams, as I bath ...shower...and wash my hair. I wish it lasted longer. In 1 week I've gone through 1/3 of my 1lb order. How do I melt this stuff down without wasting any?

Read Best Reviews of Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - Pack of 3 Blocks x 1 Lb Each Here

I'm not going to be able to write enough good things to truly highlight the wonders of this product.

I bought it, frankly, on a whim. I've largely stuck to a narrow variety of men's body wash products over the last 15 years or so. But in recent years I'd been gradually trying to incorporate more natural, chemical-free products into my household, and happened to run across this on Amazon.

Surely many have wondered, just as surely as I did upon opening this package, what on earth Mr. Postman had just delivered to my house. Wow. It was this huge, chunky mass of...stuff...with a very earthy smell.

I took about 1/2 cup of it and made a small bar of soap. It lathers very richly and has a very creamy texture. I use it also to shampoo and shaving cream.

I've been using it for about six months now and this is what I can say:

After the first few times I used it, it seemed to leave my skin dry. After about four days, that abated entirely. Within about 8 days, I thought I noticed something different about my skin quality, but I wasn't sure. After two weeks, the improvements could not be denied.

I've since given several away as gifts to friends and family. I can't imagine that I'll ever use any brand-name soaps ever again. I don't know why I would. This product cleans your skin. The cocoa pod and plantain skin ashes act as natural exfoliators, gradually revealing an evened skin tone and healthier skin. All these months later, my skin continues to improve.

Some complain about the smell of it, but I think it smells great. And 10 minutes after your shower, even what little scent remains quickly fades away. You can add essential oils if you'd like to get creative.

This is some really good soap. Get some for yourself and a few friends or to give as gifts. It lasts forever (between uses, put your bar someplace where it doesn't get water splashed on it or it will "melt").

I've since started using the raw shea butter as well, and using the products in tandem, man, I'll tell you! Unbelievable the results!

I bought the 1 pound package the first time. This is my second order. I recommend highly.

Want Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - Pack of 3 Blocks x 1 Lb Each Discount?

I got this for my wife and she swears by this soap. She has sensitive skin and this has some rocks in it (well more like pebbles) and if you use it to clean your face you cay get alittle scratched up. Overall a good cleansing soap but watch out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment