Cedarwood Organic Bar Soap

Cedarwood Organic Bar SoapI recently purchased a few of the Wild Soap Bar soaps, and this one is the first I have used. I've been using it for a week now, and I love it. The scent is subtle and very enjoyable. I like the scent during my shower and the fact that it doesn't cling to me and irritate my sensitive coworkers. The texture of the soap is very smooth and rinses off well so that you feel truly clean. It seems to be gentle enough that I hope to be able to use it in the winter, when I usually use a moisturizing liquid soap to prevent dry skin. I look forward to trying the other "flavors" they offer! Definitely going on my re-order list.

I purchased this product because I was looking for a paraben free soap because I am trying to balance my hormones. I really like the scent, it has a rough texture that feels good, and the lather is great. I even used it on my hair and it cleaned it wonderfully and my hair didn't feel heavy afterwards. This is a great product and I will definitely purchase it again.

Buy Cedarwood Organic Bar Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment