CAMAY CLASSIC OZ BATH BAR (3-pack) 4.0 OZ BARS.

CAMAY CLASSIC OZ BATH BAR 4.0 OZ BARS.The new Camay doesn't smell quite the same as the old, beloved, cult favorite Camay. The soap is soft and gentle as it ever was. It's still pale pink and pretty, and the suds are soft and rich. I was happy to find it at Amazon -the price is lower than it is elsewhere -and I'll order it again. But that wonderful old fragrance will just have to stay a fond childhood memory.

I may be one of the few people out there that feels strongly about bar soap. While I don't want a soap to dry out my skin (who would?), I also want it to actually clean me (doesn't seem to much to ask). I think most soaps go one way or the other (ie beauty bars are moisturizing, yet either leave a film on your skin... or you deodorant gets left behind; some soaps are just too harsh!). Camay was all my grandmother used, and I guess she knew what she was doing. And, it may be pink, but my husband says that's the only girly thing about it (ie, it doesn't smell overly perfumey). Happy I can find it on Amazon, as it's often not available in our local stores.

Buy CAMAY CLASSIC OZ BATH BAR (3-pack) 4.0 OZ BARS. Now

I was so pleased to find my favorite bath bars again. Camay is a wonderful,

fragrant soap. And it lasts a long time, isn't mushy like most bars today. I

gave it a 5 star rating, would give it 10 if I could. The price is great too.

I'm so pleased with these bath bars, and thankful I found Camay again.

Read Best Reviews of CAMAY CLASSIC OZ BATH BAR (3-pack) 4.0 OZ BARS. Here

DElighted with the service on this hard to find item. Makes like easier.

Loo forward to ordering more in the future.

Want CAMAY CLASSIC OZ BATH BAR (3-pack) 4.0 OZ BARS. Discount?

As good as we expected, very happy, use it every day.

Wife has very sensitive scim, that's why we ordered this soap. She's been using it for more than 12 years.

One of the best she found and stick to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment