Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Daily, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6)

Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Daily, 4-Ounces BarsTom's of Maine creates wonderful products.

I received a sample of this bar soap and was hooked.

Olive oil is the key ingredient that makes this soap so gentle and non irritating. I love the soft scent. It lasts just as long as other well known bar soaps. Highly recommended. It's a bit expensive but I really believe it is worth the price.

I have become very sensitive to the alcohol in foaming soaps. I received a small bar of TOM's Soap as a sample in one of my amazon orders. I started using it and the difference was remarkable! My hands went from dry red and cracked to silky smooth. The scent is very light and natural. Unfortunately, I ran out of the sample and went back to a foaming handsoap... Hello again! dry red and cracked skin! I'm sticking with Tom's soap-this stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Daily, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6) Now

I really like this soap. It makes my skin feel soft and clean. My only complaint is that the bar dissolves too fast. I seem to be replacing the bar more often than I did with traditional bars of soap.

Read Best Reviews of Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Daily, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6) Here

I was looking for a soap for my dry skin. I don't use a liquid soap when I take a shower but almost all soaps make my body

dry and itchy, especially during the winter season. I'm happy now to find this soap. It's perfect for me, not too much moisuture but completely not too dry. This soap helped my itchy skin after showers. The only thing is the size of this soap. If it's a little bit bigger, it will really worth to buy continuously.

Want Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Daily, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

The soap has a nice scent and seems gentle. I won't buy them again, though, because the bars don't last very long. They're small, they get very goopy in the shower so they wash away down to nothing in a short period of time. I feel like most of the time I'm dealing with these awkward little soap chips.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment