Pomegranate Rose - Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar, 4.25 oz,(Yardley London)

Pomegranate Rose - Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar, 4.25 oz,(Yardley London)I was really excited when I saw in the drugstore that Yardley had a new feminine scented soap since I LOVE Yardley soaps because they are actually "cakes" of soap (that actually get softer and fall apart sooner or later vs mass drugstore consumer soaps) that are affordable with REAL natural ingredients that are not just mass produced with lots of cheap chemicals like other soaps. And I LOVE fruity/light floral scents. But when I tried the pomegranate rose soap, it didn't lather well and when I bathed with it, there was very little pomegranate rose scent and it didn't scent my body as I thought it would. In fact, the soap was as hard as a rock with no real moisturizing. It's a great idea but badly executed.

I love Yardley soap. I was excited when I saw a fragrance of it that I had never seen before. The fragrance pomegranate rose is not as strong as I'd like for it to be, but I guess you can't please everybody, as some people prefer soaps that are not very strongly scented.

The soap also has little texture bits in it that I love. I love the feel of the soap, the way it makes me feel clean, and most of all: it does not irritate my skin. I do have rather sensitive skin, and there are lots of soaps that make me itch, but Yardley is not one of them.

There is something about Yardley that I love the shape, the feel, the clean-feeling, the scent, the no-irritating skin. I love all varieties of Yardley that I've used. I love Yardley so much, it would be hard for me to give it anything less than 5 stars.

Buy Pomegranate Rose - Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar, 4.25 oz,(Yardley London) Now

No complaints but it is not my favorite. I prefer the lemon shea butter and lavendar. I may give it another try

Read Best Reviews of Pomegranate Rose - Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar, 4.25 oz,(Yardley London) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment