A Wild Soap Bar-Wild Soap Sampler

A Wild Soap Bar-Wild Soap SamplerI've never bought these on amazon. In fact I haven't seen them in a long time but I used to buy this soap from a store on ebay. It would have seemed I had spoken (exchanged email) with the owner herself? Very Nice lady.

Anyway, this soap is Sooo Good!! It's been a while, but I'll never forget how lovely it smelled.....oh! was it ever scrumptious!! I've tried all but two in this set and a bunch of others and I just loved them all. Whoever makes these soaps has a signature style that is very unique to the soaper; the blends of herbs & essential oils are not the common find which I found interesting and appealing. I love the rustic look & smooth feel of the bars well, they were smooth unless they contained clays. Can you tell I love handcrafted, natural soaps? For those who might wonder they were nice hard bars that lasted about a month between my husband and I & They also make your bathroom smell Wonderful!!. I really enjoyed using this soap in case you didn't notice.

Hope this review is helpful to someone who loves natural soap and might be interested in buying this. It really is good stuff!! Buy it, you'll like it!!

The soap was very high quality, and my wife specifically commented that it didn't leave her skin feeling oily like a lot of other boutique soaps do. The lather is nice, and it rinses clean.

It didn't bother my skin at all, which I have to be careful of.

So far so good, right? So why only 3/5 stars?

The soap is packaged with the bricks all directly against each other, and by the time the soap got to us, you couldn't tell one scent from another. Once you got through a good 1/4 to 1/2 of a particular bar (when all of the stuff "contaminated" by its neighbors got used up, I presume) you could start to smell its unique fragrance, but by that time you're so used to having it on you that it's about time to switch it up anyway.

I think it would help if they'd throw a piece of wax paper or something between each bar.

Buy A Wild Soap Bar-Wild Soap Sampler Now

This sampler is a great way to try a variety of soaps you may not have used before. Also great as 'guest soaps' when a full bar of soap simply won't do. Unusual shape lends a very rustic feel to an otherwise routine item. Be mindful of the picture. These are NOT full size bars of soap. You and your guests will love the variety and quality of this sampler. Enjoy!

Read Best Reviews of A Wild Soap Bar-Wild Soap Sampler Here

A sampler for sure ...that will make you want to buy the full size over and over again. Made in Texas! Yeah!

Want A Wild Soap Bar-Wild Soap Sampler Discount?

This product is good for my skin and face, so I ues it every day and it's just fit me very much.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment