A La Maison Bar Soap Rosemary Mint

A La Maison Solid Bar Soap, Rosemary Mint, 8.8 OunceI've used a lot of different soaps because my husband & I have eczema. One a soap manufacturer changes even the smallest ingredient, we have issues. This was a gamble when I saw it in Whole Foods-but the ingredients were minimal & natural. I do NOT regret buying this soap. It is one of the best I've used. It's not marketed as a soap that clears skin problems-but it does, from acne to eczema. It's soothing and doesn't dry like other soaps. The darker colored soaps-like this one and the lavender-are colored by adding french clay: another level of cleansing and soothing for the skin. I'm eager to try their other varieties. The only complaint, if I have one, is that the bar is massive. Do NOT drop it on your foot in the shower or you'll be hurting.

Bright fresh scent that fills the room and a shape that reduces the likelihood of it flying out of your hand.

Buy A La Maison Bar Soap Rosemary Mint Now

It seems funny to complain about a product being too big ( more for your money ) but the size of these bars make them difficult to use in the shower.

Read Best Reviews of A La Maison Bar Soap Rosemary Mint Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment