Auromere Bar Soap Ayurvedic Himalayan Rose

Auromere Ayurvedic Bar Soap Himalayan Rose 2.75 ozThis is a small bar of soap because it is intended to be facial soap. It's comparable to the size of a bar of ivory. I've used it both on my face and my body. The weird thing is it didn't make my face break up or feel dry. Just clean. The rest of my body felt a little dry. I like the smell. It's very strong but it doesn't bother me because that's why I wanted it. There are no weird chemicals so i feel good about using it. The smell will linger but it's not cloying, it just smells clean. I am about to order the sandalwood, vanilla & lavender.

I have extremely sensitive skin which hates any kind of fragrance. I've tried all kinds of soap made for sensitives--goat's milk, shea butter, Dr. Bonner's, etc, etc. This soap is the only soap that doesn't dry my skin in the winter. Of course, it's great all year round. Lovely light, natural fragrance--floral but not a fakey, makes-you-want--to-vomit chemical rose smell. Fragrance dissipates quickly after bathing, but during the bath, the fragrance acts like aromatherapy. Husband (also with fair, sensitive skin) likes it, too.

Buy Auromere Bar Soap Ayurvedic Himalayan Rose Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment