Indigo Wild: Zum Bundle in a Box Goat's Milk Soap Various Blends 9 Oz

Indigo Wild: Zum Bundle in a Box Goat's Milk Soap Various Blends 9 OzLoved the scents, however I wish the bars were cut more consistently. Some were slivers that crumbled on one use, others were cut sufficient enough up give you a week of use. Fine for sampling scents but would have liked to see a slip of paper telling what scents were included in package in case I liked something and wanted to buy it in regular 3oz size. I am using one right now and have looked at every bar on there website and still can't figure it out! Very frustrating!!

I love all the Zum products I've tried, but I sometimes wonder about new scent combinations. This is a great way to try them out without committing to a 3 oz bar. The whole box is 9 oz and you get end cuts of 5 or 6 kinds. The only problem is that I want to order them all!!!

Buy Indigo Wild: Zum Bundle in a Box Goat's Milk Soap Various Blends 9 Oz Now

I liked the soap, but not it's form. The 'slices' are too thin and quickly break-up when you use them. Kind of messy.

Read Best Reviews of Indigo Wild: Zum Bundle in a Box Goat's Milk Soap Various Blends 9 Oz Here

This variety pack is excellent! The soaps smell super yummy and they last for a long time. I love the variety of the different scents and textures. I do wish they gave you a break down of which scents are included, but they are all wonderful. I would definitly get this product again.

Want Indigo Wild: Zum Bundle in a Box Goat's Milk Soap Various Blends 9 Oz Discount?

But they were so small, they disappeared after less than 10 washes. We went through the box in less than 12 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment