Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) (Multi-Pack)

Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree SoapThis is unbelievable soft,,,, I gave a piece to two friends,,,,,they love it, they can't believe how soft it is, it smells "GREAT" I will be buying more of this soap

Love it! I don't think I'll ever go back to regular soap again! Love the light fresh clean scent and that I feel so clean after using this soap!

Buy Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) (Multi-Pack) Now

I love this soap its hard to find in the stores now. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good soap.

Read Best Reviews of Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) (Multi-Pack) Here

We love this Nubian Lemongrass and Tea tree soap. It lasts forever in the shower, opposite to the commercial ones. The smell is refreshing and clean. Bought the multipack and don't regret it.

Want Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) (Multi-Pack) Discount?

This is a nice quality soap, with a mild scent and good 'latherability'. I would prefer a little more scent, but it is pleasant and the soap is not drying. I'm not sure about the value, which is why I only gave 4 stars, but it is obviously a fine quality soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment