LATHER Lemongrass Soap, 4-Ounce Bar

LATHER Lemongrass Soap, 4-Ounce BarThis was the soap provided in a 5 star hotel I stayed in. The only hotel provided soap I ever loved and have ordered it since. Just the right amount of smooth, soft suds. Nice smell and lasts a long time. Pricey but good stuff!

This so is so wonderful. The fragrance is mild, correct amount of suds, and leaves the skin so clean and fresh. I also use pre de provence pineapple soap. I like to feel clean and fresh and these two soaps do that.

Buy LATHER Lemongrass Soap, 4-Ounce Bar Now

I discovered this soap while staying in an upscale hotel a couple of years ago it was the complimentary soap. Since then I have tried to find it, and finally did here. It's pricey ($4/bar), but it's good stuff!

Read Best Reviews of LATHER Lemongrass Soap, 4-Ounce Bar Here

I found out about this and other natural products / cosmetics through this fantastic article on Urbanette Magazine, which lists the best natural / safe products, with their Amazon, EWG and GoodGuide ratings:Definitely worth reading!

Want LATHER Lemongrass Soap, 4-Ounce Bar Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment