Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap ( 1x64 OZ)

Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap
  • No synthetic tea tree oils and 100% vegetarian
  • great for people who have allergies or sensitive skin
  • No detergent or foaming agents
  • Certified organic essential oils

I dilute this 5:1 to use in foaming dispensers. Instant lather. I can use 5:1 foam for dishes, hair, body, shaving, teeth brushing. If a foaming dispenser holds 8oz for 200 pumps and I use 20 pumps a shower, that's .13 oz of soap per shower. Thus I save money on soap which is more effective anyway.

10:1 in a spray bottle can be used for cleaning floors, cooktops, boat decks, car washing. Breathing the spray is irritating.

Gets bugs off bumper. Gets gelcoat white. Gets baked-on grease off pans. Gets red pepper stains off cutting board. Replaces 409, simple green, shampoo, body wash.

Sometimes the pump head won't come up on its own. This doesn't bother me. This normally doesn't happen if I dilute. In fact, most of the problems people have with bronner's go away with dilution, namely the gloppy feeling in the hair, leaving a film on everything, clogging up soap dispensers, the peppermint burn..

Lavender tastes better than peppermint.

Buy Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap ( 1x64 OZ) Now

I have been using this soap for 30+ years. It cleans better than GO-JO hand cleaner on greasy, grimy hands. It rinses quickly and completely with NO residue left.

Read Best Reviews of Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap ( 1x64 OZ) Here

I am chemically sensitive and use this to make up dishwashing soap. I use 1/3 to 1/4 parts Dr. Bronner's to the rest water in an empty soap bottle and just use as you would any store bought soap liquid. You can use this for about anything, just dilute and feel safe to use without fear of chemical residue.

Want Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap ( 1x64 OZ) Discount?

I like this soap, but not because of the brand name. I have used liquid Castile soap "off and on" for many years, and have used different brands, including Dr. Bonner's. I purchased this particular size thinking it was larger than it really is. I looked at the container and not the size (remember, a gallon is 128 oz, this container holds a half gallon). My experience with liquid Castile soap is that it definitely cleans the body better than bar soaps.

The store that I usually purchase Castile soap from went out of business, so of course I turned to my favorite alternative source, Amazon online. I looked at different brands offered on the site and read a lot of reviews. I found out that you actually use the soap to wash your hair; that was a surprise. I use this soap as a body wash, a face soap, and to shampoo my hair, and I think it does an excellent job for each. But I must warn you that ladies may want to use a milder soap for sensitive parts of skin.

Bottom line, this is a good soap, but in my opinion, it is no better than some of the other Castile soaps, such as Dr. Woods, which is just as good, but cheaper in price.

Ive used this soap for 30+ years and bought one from this company until i realized the pictures of the product did not match the description. the pics are very misleading so i cancelled my order and will continue to buy it locally. description says 64 oz yet the pictures show a sample size and a 1 gallon being held upside down. the soap is the best ever but this seller is very misleading.

when i submitted this review the next page showed a 1 gallon bottle of the soap on the right side of the page...another falsehood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment