Grandpa's Brands Company Witch Hazel Soap

Grandpa's - Soap Witch Hazel - 3.25 ozGrandpa's Witch Hazel soap was something I came across in my search for witch hazel products that weren't insanely expensive cosmetics. I had heard that the extract was good for people who have adult acne, which I do. While it is definitely a more expensive soap than your basic grocery store brands, it's not terribly more money, and I like it enough that I don't mind paying a bit more. It smells nice but isn't over powering, and feels like it delivers a deep clean. It definitely smells better than straight up witch hazel in a bottle.

I won't say it's cured my problem but I do think when used regularly, it helps with my breakouts. It's also partly glycerine which I like over a lot of other soaps that have funky oils in them. It's slightly more drying to the skin if you don't moisturize afterword, but compared to antibacterial soaps I have used in the past, it's not bad at all.

I've been buying this soap for 20 years. I found it while going to college in Berkeley. I used to have a hard time finding this soap, but since I've found it on line, I buy it in bulk several times a year so we never run out. My husband is also a big fan. It helps keep my skin from breaking out too badly. Washes away cleanly. No wierd smell. Very nice.

Buy Grandpa's Brands Company Witch Hazel Soap Now

You cant beat Grandpa's soap for quality and a high level of performance. This has a mild, fresh smell and lathers very well. I use it after I use my sulfur or Carbolic Acid soap on my Hot Spots. Contains all vegetable ingredients including Witch Hazel Extract and a hint of Ginger. My seller out of Texas was superlative and I received my order in just two business days.

Read Best Reviews of Grandpa's Brands Company Witch Hazel Soap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment