Caress Nature's Daily Silk Beauty Bar Soap - 12/4.25oz

Caress Nature's Daily Silk Beauty Bar Soap - 12/4.25ozThe picture and the title are NOT what the product is read the fine print. Also a 20% restock fee!

I couldn't find the original fragrance in the stores anywhere, so decided to shop online. I saw the picture of this label looks exactly like the old stuff I used to buy, so I committed to a dozen bars. What I got was the new smelling stuff, which for me is not really pleasant, I know, I know; the description mentions White Peach and Orange Blossoms, but there are several different fragrances of Caress, so I shop the picture/label even when I'm in the store. Yes the soap keeps my skin softer, but at the price of smelling like a grandmother (just my opinion). Since this is a product review, I still think it appropriate to rate it low due to the (in my opinion) old lady smell. Would also love if the seller actually put in the correct picture

Buy Caress Nature's Daily Silk Beauty Bar Soap - 12/4.25oz Now

This is my mother's favorite soap. I'm not sure if they changed the packaging but she couldn't find it anymore at the local store. It's just more convenient to buy it on here. This way I know it's the right one.

Read Best Reviews of Caress Nature's Daily Silk Beauty Bar Soap - 12/4.25oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment