Mistral Soap, Coco Lime, 200 Grams

Mistral Soap, Coco Lime, 200 GramsThis soap is pleasing to use with its mild scent. The lime coconut is refreshing, and it has a good lather. I am glad i ordered 3 bars the first time and would buy it again.

I bought this to wash hands in the bathroom and it works great, produces a lot of lather with very little soap, and makes the whole bathroom smell better. does not dry hands.

Buy Mistral Soap, Coco Lime, 200 Grams Now

Already a big fan of Mistral soap, I ordered the Coco Lime because I'd never seen it before, and lime and coconut are two of my favorite scents. Well, the soap smells divine. A perfect mix of lime and coconut without either overwhelming the other. And it actually smells like coconut and limes, not perfume versions of coconut and lime.

Read Best Reviews of Mistral Soap, Coco Lime, 200 Grams Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment