Greek Olive Oil (Face and Body) Soap Unscented

Greek Olive Oil Soap UnscentedThis is an expensive bar of soap, $16. after shipping & handling. I bought it, so I can have something that can be used all over my body, face and hair. It's great for that. It makes my hair feel like it's been conditioned after I shampoo with it. Also, it's all natural, so I'm not poisoning myself by using it. The bar seems like it will last for awhile. 1 or 2 bars per month which is $16. or $32. is not bad at all. A lot of people spend more than that on their face alone each month. I will order this product again. It seems to be great if you have an unhealthy scalp or unhealthy hair. Olive & coconut oils are said to help heal hair & scalp problems. The shipping was extremely fast too.

10-5-2012 Update = I've been using this bar for 3 weeks for my face, hair and body & it looks like it's good for another two. If you bulk order you do save some on shipping. I have a wooly type of hair & I use this 2x per week as a shampoo and my hair & scalp feel so much better. It lathers pretty good, but not too much & is very easy to rinse out. My skin feels better too, not as dry. There isn't really a scent to it.I have ordered more & will continue using it. It would be good if this company made a large 32oz. bottle of lotion for feet, knees, elbows (the spots that tend to get dry faster) to go with this soap for after showering & washing hands.

Wonderful on hair. The switch to olive oil soap on hair takes a week to repair the cuticle but you'll never switch off the results. Long lasting & cost effective shampoo and great facial soap but some may find it a tad too gentle in the shower (great in winter.)

Crete is known for its oil and olive oil soap the world over, its a centuries old reputation.

Buy Greek Olive Oil (Face and Body) Soap Unscented Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment