Greenwill Soapberry / Soapnut -- 1 Pound -- With Complimentary Durable Drawstring Cotton Wash Bag

Greenwill Soapberry / Soapnut -- 1 Pound -- With Complimentary Durable Drawstring Cotton Wash BagLove my new washing routine! These soap nuts really do a good job! Prior to this I bought borax and washing soda and added a little of both to my washer before starting a load along with a little shredded soap and a splash of shout stain treater. But now I toss in my little muslin bag with 3-4 nuts in it, and my magnet ball from Norwex, (softens water) and I am done. Load after load, these two items stay in the washer, I load my clothes and hit start. They come out and smell clean. I am really impressed!

This is my first experience with soap nuts and I really want them to work. I have tried everything but they do not seem to be getting the job done. Even the load of wash that are not difficult, I have become concerned that I am simply washing them with water. First of all they did not come with the complimentary cotton wash bag. I bought some separately. I have used between three and seven soap nuts with the same results. Sometimes I suspect they may be working because there is occasionally a sticky residue that requires an additional rinse cycle. I tried them with a small load of cloth diapers with horrible results. They did nothing to get rid of the stains or smells. I tried them with my two year old's clothes that had urine on them. It did not get rid of the smell. I made the tea by soaking the nuts in hot water before using them with colds. This is the only load that I cannot officially complain about because the clothes really did not smell that bad to begin with. Although when I smell my armpits, I start to believe that it also did not work in these situations. I want to use soap nuts but I do not think this is the company to buy from or the soap nuts to use unless I got a bad batch. If anyone has suggestions, I will gladly take them.

Buy Greenwill Soapberry / Soapnut -- 1 Pound -- With Complimentary Durable Drawstring Cotton Wash Bag Now

I actually purchased these to bring my Amazon total purchase price up, to qualify for supersaver shipping. I had seen them before and was interested, but had forgotten about them. Amazon suggests that I add so many more dollars to bring my total dollars spent to qualify,so I search for items within that price range, lo and behold soap nuts in a small package. Perfect, I decide this is a good size and price to try. I have done two loads of colored cold water laundry large capacity. The first came out smelling like a different kind of clean (I mean this in a good way) the next was a comforter that had been in storage and had a funky smell, no more funky smell! I also boiled a handful (as I saw in a helpful YouTube video) and am currently trying the liquid for dishes, and can't wait to try for washing my hair. Packaging was a good choice in my opinion, a simple paper bag, taped closed. They were also shipped promptly and arrived in 2-3 days. Even at a small package which means more money, they were still the best value I could see listed. Of course if you buy the bigger packages save even more money, which I'm sure I will be doing. I plan to buy a large pack and store in my handy dandy sealable, 5 gallon buckets that are great for long term storage. Thanks Greenwill and Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Greenwill Soapberry / Soapnut -- 1 Pound -- With Complimentary Durable Drawstring Cotton Wash Bag Here

We in India use these soap berries as shampoo for hair. when I looked at amazon for these I found that these are used as detergent. Today I used it for both. I washed my hair and my clothes too.I must say I am pretty satisfied. The later is quite wonderful. I boiled just about 10 berries and used as shampoo for entire family of four and laundry. Thank you for the price I bought it. when compared to all others in the list I found this for the minimal price I thought for a try and am very proud I made that decision.

Want Greenwill Soapberry / Soapnut -- 1 Pound -- With Complimentary Durable Drawstring Cotton Wash Bag Discount?

My husband suffers from allergies associated with OTC soaps and cleaning products. We have been searching for ways to eliminate toxic chemicals in our life, so an adventure to find better products began. The soap berries are easy, chemical, dye, and wasted packaging free. They work great and have been a big help in ridding our laundry of nasty chemicals. Green will had great prices, super fast service and free shipping. I will definitely use them again!,,

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment