J'adore Bath and Body Collection

Dior Dior Dior J'adore Bath and Body Collection Soap 5 ozSmells exactly like the perfume and is a great way to extend the perfume in a subtle way. A little goes a long way so cost wise it is a good buy!

I love this body cream. As a little goes a long way I may have this jar for a year or two. Luxury in a jar. I love the little spoon to dip in the product. TRUE J'adore.

Buy J'adore Bath and Body Collection Now

I originally went to another place to purchase J'adore le eau perfume and did want the body lotion, if offered, too. It wasn't from there and apparently is not offered at all. I then went to Amazon and found body lotion for J'adore (no le eau) and purchased it. The body lotion scent (J'adore)is quite overpowering. I expected body lotion to be more subtle. The perfume(J'adore le eau) is more down-played. I like that very much; and the citrissy side of the scent comes through even more than in the sample that was in the magazine where I first smelled both scents. From those two samples, they seemed very much the same but there was enough difference for me to love the J'adore le eau from the first second and with a big desire to get it and darn the cost. The body lotion, from Amazon, was much more reasonably priced BUT/AND I am so glad I didn't pay a huge price for the body lotion for after I use it up, and I will but I am mainly using it as a dabbing behind my ears and on my wrists type of thing, I won't buy it again. To have to use it the way I would be using cologne defeats the purpose of having it for a body lotion; to use it as that people would think I was bathing in a scent when I entered a room and everyone knows that is a no no for a lady.

Read Best Reviews of J'adore Bath and Body Collection Here

This product is exactly what I expected. Wonderful! It is a perfect item to combine with the Christian Dior Jadore perfume. It accents and accelerates the scent.

Want J'adore Bath and Body Collection Discount?

I have been using this product since it came out. I like that fact that when I wear it, I only smell it when I first but it on. The rest of the day everyone else can smell it and I don't. The fragrance last all day and I get lots of compliments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment