Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello WrapI purchased tis soap set for my mother and she is happy with it.I will say that each bar are real small but will be a real way to try all the types out.Fast shipping

I absolutely LOVE Pre de Provence but will not order from this particular vendor because the Title says it contains 7 bars and the Description says 5 bars !!!

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap Now

I thought i would really love this soap but i think it smelled like toilet water. It did lather nice .

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap Here

It was just what we had been looking for. Very pleased with order and shipping . I would recommend this product to friends and family

Want Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 7, Assorted, 0.88 -Ounce Cello Wrap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment