Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap

Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body SoapI am BANANAS about this cleanser. It exfoliates gently and has helped solve a myriad of problems for me: back and chest breakouts, ingrown hairs, those weird upper arm bumps. (I know, I'm a lucky girl.) But this cleanser makes it so you'd never know how awful my skin really is. I use it with a loofah, and I follow it with an AHA body moisturizer, and it has made a humungo difference. The smell of it to me is fresh and unisex. Not too girly, so the Mr. can use it, too. And it's loads cheaper than other brands I've tried. I'm a lifer!!!

Also, not tested on animals. That's cool.

I discovered the Mario Badescu line almost a year ago and I love all of their products with this being no exception. I have keratosis pilaris, which causes a red, acne like rash on my arms and thighs. I recently have gotten it under control w Ahava, coconut oil and now Mario Badescu. My skin was almost clear but would flair up. This soap has fixed that. I now enjoy smooth skin, always. This soap is very thin but lathers very well. It has a mild fruity smell similar to the Enzyme Gel Cleanser, which I use on my face. It leaves me feeling squeaky clean and extremely soft. My tiny bumps were smoothed instantly. After 3 days of use my skin felt incredible. I do follow up w coconut oil as a moisturizer and I use the Ahava mud wrap weekly. I haven't touched my Ahava bar soap since purchasing this. This has become my new go to cleanser. I even noticed my husband caressing my thighs more. =D This makes this product a win for me. I use a small amount on my washcloth and expect the bottle to last, at least 2 weeks w daily use. My skin has never felt better.

Buy Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap Now

This liquid soap is good for me and gives me smooth skin after shower. My skin feels healthy when I touch it.

Read Best Reviews of Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap Here

Great smelling, long lasting, gently exfoliates and cleans skin. I use it on my neck, chest, back and arms everyday to help keep skin tone even and breakouts at bay.

Want Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap Discount?

I love this AHA Botanical Body Soap and it'll be one of my essentials from now on. First off, it smells so good--it's a light, fruity kind of grapefruit scent, subtle enough to be unisex. It lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling very smooth and clean. I use this wash with exfoliating shower gloves on my back, chest, shoulders, hips, butt (yes, I'm gonna go there) and for exfoliating my legs. It helps with acne in the sense of sloughing off dead skin, but has no antibacterial properties if that's what you need. It also tremendously improves keratosis pilaris, those annoying bumps that usually appear on your upper arms and hips. With the economical size and price, this is a great value. I'm a very happy girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment