Organic Rosemary Bar Soap

Organic Rosemary Bar SoapA freind mentioned that the smell reminded them of mint ice cream. It doesn't. Don't buy it for that reason. Although it doesn't smell like "the earth" as my daughter refers to most herbal/natural products, the smell is not pleasant. It isn't exactly unpleasant either. It's the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars. It's a great soap otherwise! It lathers well & doesn't dry my sensitive skin. The smell doesn't linger at all so, unless I find a different natural soap that actually smells like ice cream, I will purchase this one again.

Like this soap a lot. very pleasant scent. when smelling the bar, it seems a little strong, but after showering, was pleased to see that it left a light but pleasant scent on my skin. skin feels clean and refreshed after using. Also glad to know that i don't have to worry about any of the harmful ingredient that many soaps have (yes, i checked the ingredients!), but just my opinion. OVERALL? great soap, Pleasant scent. worth the price definitely.

Buy Organic Rosemary Bar Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment