Pre de Provence Soap, Coconut, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Coconut, 8.8 -Ounce Cello WrapI bought several of these soaps: green tea, pomegranate, honey almond, cucumber, rose and coconut. I didn't expect much from the the green tea so I left it for last, but the scent turned out to be ahhhh! lovely, and it's a toss up between this one and the coconut for my favorite thus far. I love shower time! Wonderful scent, lathers beautifully, doesn't turn into a soggy mess. Long lasting: the 250g bar lasts me a month. Will definitely order again.

I picked this up on a whim, and I was so pleased with it when it arrived. This is lovely soap. It smells beautiful. The scent is kind of a floral coconut scent note that it is not masculine at all.

The coconut is only a part of the fragrance, but it matches whatever else is in it wonderfully. I normally do not care for flowery scents at all, but this was very nice, and not overly sweet. The soap itself is high quality, and leaves my skin feeling absolutely normal and clean the way it should feel after showering! I like especially what it does for my facial skin, it looks radiant and healthy after using. It lathers extremely nicely, and is a good hard soap that seems like it will hold up longer than other soaps. It also does not have any chunky stuff in it that will show up on your washcloth or shower drain like sometimes other specialty soaps do, which I appreciated. The bathroom where it is stored smells wonderful all day long. This sized bar is a big bar, a nice size that should last you a while. I look forward to trying their other fragrances.

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Coconut, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Now

This soap is great, lasts long and smells very good. I will order it again.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Coconut, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Here

I love this soap.

Since I started using this soap, my skin trouble was gone!

Want Pre de Provence Soap, Coconut, 8.8 -Ounce Cello Wrap Discount?

This coconut soap smells amazing and leaves a very clean feeling after using. The bar is very hefty and will last a long time which gives you a much better price value.

I recommend the coconut version of this soap for the wonderful fragrence.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment